19-April-2017Unaudited Results of Keppel REIT for the First Quarter Ended 31 March 2017
Keppel REIT achieves distributable income of $48.1 million for 1Q 2017
Minimal leasing risks for 2017, with only 2.8% and 1.7% of leases due for renewal and review respectively
First Quarter 2017 (1Q 2017) Results Highlights
- Distributable income (DI) to Unitholders was $48.1 million.
- Distribution per Unit (DPU) of 1.45 cents and an annualised distribution yield of 5.5%.
- All-in interest rate of 2.57% and interest coverage ratio of 4.6 times.
- Aggregate leverage at 38.4%.
- Portfolio committed occupancy rate of 99.4% and tenant retention rate of 87%.
- Minimal leasing risks for 2017, with only 2.8% and 1.7% of leases due for renewal and review respectively.
For more information, please contact:
Ms Eileen Tan
Group Corporate Communications
Keppel Corporation Limited
Tel: (65) 6413-6430 / (65) 9770-2546
Ms Grace Chia
Investor Relations & Communications
Tel: (65) 6803-1739