- When was Keppel Corporation listed?
- Which securities exchange is Keppel Corporation listed on?
- What are the tickers for Keppel Corporation?
- Is Keppel one of the constituent stocks of the FTSE Straits Times Index?
- What is Keppel Corporation’s financial year-end?
- When does Keppel Corporation release its results?
- What is Keppel Corporation’s strategy for enhancing shareholder value?
- What stake does Temasek Holdings hold in Keppel Corporation?
- How is the Board of Directors appointed?
- What is Keppel Corporation’s total asset size?
- What is the total number of ordinary shares issued?
- What is Keppel Corporation’s market capitalisation?
- What is the average daily trading volume of Keppel Corporation’s shares on SGX?
- How can I obtain a copy of Keppel Corporation’s annual report?
- Where can I get past financial information of Keppel?
- How can I be notified when news on Keppel Corporation is available?
The company was incorporated as Keppel Shipyard (Pte) Ltd in 1968. Keppel Corporation was listed on 24 October 1980.
Keppel Corporation is listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange under the Multi Industry sector and has an ISIN code of SG1U68934629. It is also possible to buy Keppel Corporation shares through American Depositary Shares, as filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The ticker symbol is KPELY and the CUSIP is 492051305.
SGX Code: BN4
Our financial year-end is on 31 December.
Our results are released every quarter in the months of April, July, October and January. We release the announcement dates about two to three weeks prior to the exchange filing dates.
Keppel is focused on enhancing value for our shareholders by growing our businesses to deliver sustainable earnings growth. We are actively pursuing opportunities which leverage our core competencies. Our objective of maximising shareholder value is translated through strategic directions of:
- Staying focused on multi-business model and core competencies, while seeking opportunities in close adjacencies.
- Sharpening execution through constant improvements to optimise productivity and efficiencies.
- Investing continuously in Research & Development and innovation to provide customers with the best value proposition.
- Bolstering bench strength through talent management and succession planning.
- Maintaining strong financial discipline and deploy capital astutely to seize opportunities for the best risk-adjusted returns.
Temasek Holdings owns 20.43% of Keppel Corporation as at 15 November 2016.
There is a formal and transparent process for the appointment of the Board of Directors. The Board’s Nominating Committee makes recommendations on all board appointments based on a set of stringent and objective criteria. For more information, please see Corporate Governance.
Assets under the Group totaled S$29 billion as at 31 December 2016.
The share capital of the Company as at 31 December 2016 was 1,817,910,180 ordinary shares.
Our market capitalisation as at 31 December 2016 was approximately S$10.51 billion.
The average daily trading volume of Keppel Corporation shares on SGX was 4.80 million for the fourth quarter of 2016.
You can download an online version. Please click here to go to Financial Reports.
For online versions of past financial information, please click here to go to Financial Reports.
You can sign up for Keppel Corporation's email alerts here.