With people as our core asset, Keppel continues to actively seek out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool through our Keppel Group Scholarship and internship opportunities.
The Keppel Group Scholarship scheme was launched in 1989, with the aim to provide bright young individuals with excellent academic and co-curricular (CCA) track records the opportunity to further their undergraduate studies in reputable universities and grow with the Keppel Group.
The scholarship is open to all nationalities so as to encourage students from different cultures with outstanding results to pursue their university education. Each year, the scholarships are awarded on a very competitive basis. The type of award will reflect the needs of the Group's business units, in accordance to their current and projected business plans. We also look for individuals who share our core values and are keen on a career with Keppel.
What You Need
- Candidates with excellent GCE ‘O' and ‘A' Level / Polytechnic results and CCA records which demonstrate leadership qualities or
- Existing undergraduates with excellent results pursuing the preferred courses of study including those proceeding into their final year direct Honours
Value of Award
Each scholarship will provide for:
- Tuition fees
- Annual allowance of S$12,000
- Reimbursement of computer/notebook purchases up to S$2,000
- Reimbursement of airfares and hostel fees incurred for university exchange programmes
- Local or overseas vacation attachments in sponsoring companies to enrich classroom learning
A minimum service is required upon completion of studies.
Each year, application opens in February and closes two weeks after the release of the GCE ‘A' Level results. Interested applicants can apply online
We shortlist our scholars through a comprehensive selection process to ensure the integrity of our Scholarship scheme and that the best candidates are selected. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a Scholarship Tea, where they can get to know more about the Group and the Scholarship scheme. Thereafter, shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews and candidates may be asked to undergo selection tests such as ability tests. During the final round of interviews, candidates will meet with Keppel's top management.
Information and Enquires
For further information and enquiries, please email us at email@example.com.
Information sent to the email address above will be dealt with as described in our Data Protection Statement.